PECLA is open to all international students. Applicants must meet admission requirements which include submission of personal, academic, and immigration documentation, among others.
1) General Requirements:
- Be at least 17 years old at the starting date of the academic activities in which the student will participate.
- Have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Send a copy of valid passport to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send the following academic documentation to email@example.com:
a) Letter of recommendation on behalf of an educational institution, governmental office or employer (English or Spanish).
b) Official transcript of records
Once pre-registration has been confirmed, students should:
- Send a copy of their health or travel insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students who do not submit a valid proof of it will not be admitted at PECLA. The insurance must cover life, health and repatriation expenses during the whole term.
- Deposit 50% of the course fees in the bank account (see details in registration form) and send scanned copy of payment receipt to email@example.com. Students willing to make one-time advanced payment should contact PECLA staff.
Once registration has been completed, PECLA will issue a letter of admission.
Students in the Semester Program should apply for a residence permit (VISA). The application for the residence permit is a personal procedure that is carried out in the City of Córdoba, Argentina, upon arrival. Click here for detailed information.